Monday, May 08, 2006

PS3 ~ Is it worth it?

OK, first I lied, I will post again sooner than I thought. Even though it is past my bedtime, I am sitting here wondering if the PS3 is really going to be worth it? The hype alone should make it worth at least $300, but $600 (who really bought the 360 core system, so who will really buy the entry system on the PS3)? Me thinks that Sony has really screwed themselves lately. I have always liked certain Sony products and really disliked others. But they always do certain things VERY well. I have to say though I think the PS3 is going to be a let down, and ever since the root kit issue with the CD's, I am totally down on Sony. I just purchased a new TV recently and remember thinking to myself that it did not matter how nice the picture was, I would not buy Sony. I wonder what is next for this company, it sure wont be a PS3 for me...

No comments: